The advancement and development of information security on the African continent.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote global information security best practices on the continent through knowledge sharing and information exchange.
- To become the knowledge resource of information security on the African continent through the creation of a brains trust that harnesses the Collective Intelligence of information security practitioners from around the globe with an interest in helping to secure Africa’s cyberspace.
- To make information security best practice resources freely available, in Arabic, English,
French, Kiswahili and Portuguese using OWASP as a benchmark.
- To have ISfA representation in each African country.
- To create an information security profile for each African country using a crowdsourced dataset.
- To establish a scholarship, to be awarded annually, for suitably qualified candidates from the continent, to undertake postgraduate studies in information security.
- To participate in research projects that serve to enhance information security on the continent.
- To produce an annual ISfA Index, highlighting trends and developments in information security on the continent.